Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Males Hating Valentine's Day, Females Loving Valentine's Day, And Valentine's Day Loneliness (Sensing A Theme?): Things That Matter With Mike And Nev

This week on an all new 10-minute podcast on Things That Matter With Mike And Nev:

---With Valentine's Day a few days ago, Carlos -- who is filling in for Mike one last time -- and Nev give the male perspective on how much guys hate this retched holiday.

---Carlos and Nev take their estrogen pills and do their best to give the female perspective on Valentine's Day.

---With Carlos currently single, he shares his feelings of loneliness on this holiday that celebrates couples.

Carlos: Dude, I am not lonely.

Nev: It's OK, Carlos. You can tell me. I'm a friend.

Carlos: I'm not lonely!!

Nev: Just let it out. I'm here.

Carlos: I'M NOT LONELY!!!!!

(pause)

Nev: Would you like my left or right shoulder to cry on?


It's stupid.

It's pointless.

It's irrelevant.

It's Things That Matter With Mike And Nev.

--------------------------------------
Listen to the episode here:



Download the episode by mouse clicking here: The Things That Matter With Mike And Nev: Episode 38

No comments: